Sister deletes Zelda save Sister deletes Zelda save

I was actually hoping that he'd go on playing.

When they want you dead When they want you dead

A lot of effort, and much of it did pay off, but... it didn't quite follow the normal pace of Madness. Some of those enemies/free kills weren't even resisting, or trying to fight.

Also, making movies shorter might be an improvement, but that's for you to judge. Nonetheless, good job, and keep improving.

Madness Beatdown Madness Beatdown

Brilliant.

If sound effects had been in this, I'd give it a 5.

Chompy Chompy

Simplicity is probably the defining word. Yet, a surprisingly entertaining platformer.

Good music too! Donkey Kong, good times.

Thing-Thing Arena Pro Thing-Thing Arena Pro

The game crashes every time I try the third map... Just crashes while loading.

S.O.P.A. got fingered S.O.P.A. got fingered

SOPA can go to hell.

Those American politicians supporting it should go and stick a dick up their asses.

Oh, and long live Newgrounds!

The Sunken Prophecy The Sunken Prophecy

If you made a version of this using instruments... hoooly fuck that'd be awesome.

ShinsukeIto responds:

Glad you enjoyed! I like the chords so I may make a remix in the future :)

Dark Reflections Dark Reflections

"He gazed up at the starry night sky as he stood there, then continued on walking down the street. The drowsiness from the alcohol he had consumed was there, but it wasn't enough. No matter how dulled his senses would get, his mind was always tormented, poisoned. Tormented by his past, everything he did wrong and everything he didn't accomplish, desires and ambitions left in ruins.

The irrationality, the madness that he heard himself whisper sometimes in moments he could not understand why he allowed to happen, poisoned his soul, and even though he knew that the poison came from the misery of his life, he knew fully well that he was actually a good person, with a long life yet to come. But he felt that taint too well - even in his heart, did he feel a shivering, a pain that did not hurt, but one that reminded him of all the so-called life he had been forced to live, the life he would rather have never lived. For he did not know the value of a life; only the price of one. And that was his suffering.

He looked down on his hand. He held several pills, and in the other, a bottle of alcohol.

He threw it all away."

That, is what I imagined. Whatever you make of the ending, is up to you.

BlazingDragon responds:

Man...that's powerful.

I think that it is dangerous to make our satisfaction in life contingent upon accomplishments. It is heartbreaking to think about the people who spend their whole life pursuing a goal only to reach it and feel empty. That has been the cause of many suicides.

For me personally, God is where my satisfaction lay. Even through all my failures and mistakes, He has shown himself good to me. I do have desires and ambitions, but achieving those things are like icing on the cake. I've pursued them and have come up empty, but now I find myself having joy. Transformed each and everyday for the better in a way that I could have never done myself.

Anyway, you're story reminded me of my own experience. That shows how poignant it is. Thank you for sharing. :)

The Void The Void

Feels like suddenly travelling into a mythical place, which one may only have heard of. I'd imagine a whole world filled with many unnatural objects and phenomenons, which one would observe immediately upon entering this place, but discover it in wonder, as if exploring.

Dunno what the goal was (if there was any in the first place, given that it was experimental), but it's very atmospheric.

BlazingDragon responds:

I didn't have a clear goal with this track. Here is how it developed:

I saw a youtube tutorial on how to make something called a blur pad in FL Studio, and I attempted it on an old recording of me singing. It sounded so incredibly haunting and ethereal...tense, unpleasant even. I started playing around and put some piano on it. Then a bass...and it just kept going until this little track was done. Totally unplanned and practically improvised. I debated even uploading it, as it is so different from the norm for me, but I decided to give it a shot figuring I could always take it down later if need be.

Your description is really fitting. I'm trying to visualize that in my head, and some of the images are really strange. Thanks for the thoughtful review. :)

Super Mario Bros HD Super Mario Bros HD

But are you sure that was the right castle?

Winter Winter

Damn... I would have thought it was a real photo if the hair was even better...

Some amazing work right there. I think your efforts really paid off. I've seen few people paint/draw faces as realistically as you did. Keep up the good work!

Mountains and stuff Mountains and stuff

Dude. That lighting.

For speed painting, all of that is wonderful.