All 11 art Reviews

Super Mario Bros HD Super Mario Bros HD

But are you sure that was the right castle?

Winter Winter

Damn... I would have thought it was a real photo if the hair was even better...

Some amazing work right there. I think your efforts really paid off. I've seen few people paint/draw faces as realistically as you did. Keep up the good work!

Mountains and stuff Mountains and stuff

Dude. That lighting.

For speed painting, all of that is wonderful.

Rage Faces in HD Rage Faces in HD

Only one way to describe your work.

You did it like a boss.

Oh Mai!!! Oh Mai!!!

I like the Neo Geo reference.

Neo Geo - Newgrounds' previous name.

And yeah, the chick is hawt, and for a manga-styled drawing, I'd say this could be in a manga. Well done.

Neytiri Neytiri

I thought this was taken from the movie.

I've never seen the movie itself, just some trailers and ads... but this is INCREDIBLE.

Cookies for you, good sir. Stunning art. I think you should be able to make a living by making awesome posters and stuff :D

Last Supper of Raptor Jesus Last Supper of Raptor Jesus

Sinfully awesome.

I just don't know how to describe this. The randomness, the pic itself... there's simply no single word fit to describe it. Just fucking awesome.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

thanks!

Bye Steve Bye Steve

It's nice.

But I think you went quite the easy path about his body... Just a big section of black, no signs of his chest going outwards, if you know what I mean...

BTW, the name of the cancer which killed him has the initials PC lol

RÃf¸d eske RÃf¸d eske

Kult

Synes bildet var kult, og Engels sitat var interessant. Uansett; det ser ut til at du har brukt mest tid på hovedpersonen i midten. Tipper du ikke hadde så mye tid på denne, eller kanskje du hadde få idéer? Bakgrunnen kan forbedres når det gjelder detaljer, med mindre det ikke er meningen at det skal være detaljert... men gratulerer med front-page i hvert fall!

Stripes Stripes

Incredible.

Now for the BIG question.

Did you use a picture for reference? Surely, you did.

1600 responds:

I did. Had to invent some of the shirt though cause the reference turned out to be smaller than the initial sketch I made.