Chompy Chompy

Simplicity is probably the defining word. Yet, a surprisingly entertaining platformer.

Good music too! Donkey Kong, good times.

Thing-Thing Arena Pro Thing-Thing Arena Pro

The game crashes every time I try the third map... Just crashes while loading.

S.O.P.A. got fingered S.O.P.A. got fingered

SOPA can go to hell.

Those American politicians supporting it should go and stick a dick up their asses.

Oh, and long live Newgrounds!

Strollin' Strollin'

Those goddamn spikes...

They ruin the game. Too may of them... perhaps add an indicator for them? Or something to warn the players...

Culmination Culmination

Well done.

No bugs, unlike the previous AWW games. That was what I was looking for, and I'm glad to see it. Still like the games, not sure on what you can improve... maybe story? Not really clear in this game, but then again, long time since I played an AWW game. Can't remember much.

Where on the AWW timeline is this one in anyway? Kinda wonder if it's post-AWW3.

D-SuN responds:

Culmination takes place during the last few chapters of AwW3. Thanks for reviewing!

Pixelhate Pixelhate

Too... much... shit...

Kinda good arcade-like game... but sometimes I can't see what's an enemy missile/shot or just pixels. Sometimes, I can't tell if it's part of the background either.

Has a certain potential, but this is a difficult game, as of now.

Symphonic Tower Defense Symphonic Tower Defense

Decrescendo and Repeat is the way.

Excellent tower defense. Best I've seen, and one truly entertaining, the music playing a major role. Good selection of soundtracks, bet you had to browse through a lot of pages, or you already had your favorites :3

KEEP MAKING GOOD SHIT.

FrozenFire responds:

I probably listened to about 3000+ songs and then I'd press favorite If I considered it. Then I give it time and check it out like a week later and decide nvm I don't think it would work. Second glances really helped find the best of the best. :)

We had a Rock song and a Dubstep song initially.

Defend Your Nuts Defend Your Nuts

My nuts...

They hurt. A little.

THEY HURT MY ENEMAS!!! >:)

Reimagine :The Game: Reimagine :The Game:

1 thing.

Adding the trolol song would have made this perfect. That is the only thing you lacked... BUT IT'S STILL GOOD.

Also... THE TRENDS JUSTIFY TEH MEMES!

Vector Rush Vector Rush

Nice

I found it a bit easier when I reached about 150 000+ points, probably because I had to react faster.

Anyway, nice concept, simple gameplay and good graphics... very suiting music too. A complete game, I'd say. This game lacks nothing.