Sister deletes Zelda save Sister deletes Zelda save

I was actually hoping that he'd go on playing.

When they want you dead When they want you dead

A lot of effort, and much of it did pay off, but... it didn't quite follow the normal pace of Madness. Some of those enemies/free kills weren't even resisting, or trying to fight.

Also, making movies shorter might be an improvement, but that's for you to judge. Nonetheless, good job, and keep improving.

Madness Beatdown Madness Beatdown

Brilliant.

If sound effects had been in this, I'd give it a 5.

Madness: Deus Ex Machina Madness: Deus Ex Machina

... And so, after Hank saved Tricky from being butt-raped, they became friends.

Until the next Madness episode came out.

"The Worst" "The Worst"

Why don't you just put that into 4chan, and let it stay there?

Like the guy below: you seem to have talent... but you're wasting it. Completely.

Sherbalex responds:

suck me

Sonic: Too Fast? Sonic: Too Fast?

No friction --> slow shit
Friction --> run into death

I even got a few references, including the advise against "touching you in a place or a way which feels uncomfortable".

As always, I love your bullshit, because it's funny.

Starbarians - Episode 1 Starbarians - Episode 1

This was just hilarious.

I don't understand how such creativity can even exist.

Madness Implacability Madness Implacability

Honestly... enough shitstep.

I would have given you a 8 if you had NOT used dubstep... that was the worst kind you used as well. Sounded like nothing else but broken speakers and some annoying retard talking in my ear, singing "Guess I got my swagga back".

Nobody likes the sound of broken speakers. Even when they are artificially broken. Never use dubstep like that. Have you ever listened to GOOD dubstep? That actually has some more original instruments and such. Shitstep is full of broken-speaker-sounds, and nobody likes it. Real dubstep isn't filled with broken sounds such as the soundtracks you used.

Learn from this.

Welcome To Gameshop Welcome To Gameshop

Wonder if this is the average American game corp.

Anyway, I liked it. In all ways.

Team Fortress 2 General Team Fortress 2 General

I know dat feel.

Always happens when I pwn people. But not in BF3, cuz hacks are much easier to spot :D